During the year 2021, the Charleroi Area School District Board of School Directors will hold regular board meetings on the third Tuesday of each month, except for the months of June and December. The regular meetings will begin at 7:00 p.m. and will be preceded by an executive session for the purpose of discussing personnel matters, real estate matters, negotiations, litigations, and any other confidential business protected by law. The June regular board meeting will be held on June 22, 2021, at 7:00 p.m. The December reorganization/voting meeting will be held on Tuesday, December 7, 2021, at 6:00 p.m.
THIRD TUESDAY OF EACH MONTH
- 4:00 p.m. Athletic Committee Meeting (except for January – will begin at 4:45 p.m.
- 4:30 p.m. Personnel, Curriculum and Instruction Committee Meeting (except for January – will begin at 5:00 p.m.)
- 5:30 p.m. Budget and Finance Committee Meeting (except for January – will begin at 4:00 p.m.)
- 6:00 p.m. Executive Session
- 7:00 p.m. Regular Board Meeting
SECOND MONDAY OF EACH MONTH
- 10:00 a.m. Buildings, Grounds and Transportation Committee Meeting
All meetings will be held at the Charleroi Area High School Community Room. Any questions concerning board meetings may be directed to the Board Secretary at 724-483-3509, extension 1225.
Solicitor: Todd M. Pappasergi, Esq.
The Lynch Law Group - Charleroi Area School District Solicitor
375 Southpointe Boulevard
Canonsburg, PA 15317
Solicitor Phone: (724) 776-8000